[meteorite-list] Meteorite Substitution- What if...

From: Jeff Pringle <jpringle_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Dec 13 13:02:56 2004

Having seen a couple US desert meteorites and a couple NWAs up close, they seem to weather very differently, and the dirt also looks quite dissimilar. This prob'ly doesn't hold across the board, but I bet it's true of most.
If anyone wants to trade some common NWA achondrite for a slice of the new, under-classification chondrite pictured in last month's Nevada Picture of the Day, send me an email to discuss....
Jeff