[meteorite-list] ** 2005 Tucson Information Page **

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Dec 13 14:33:41 2004

Greetings All!

Jim and I have started our annual Tucson Information page.

For those attending (dealers with rooms see below) please use the form to
enter your contact information.
The contact list is uploaded manually so it will be blank for a few days
till people start entering their contact information.

** Dealers with rooms ** Please reply to this e-mail with your Hotel, Room
#, Dates etc or use the e-mail Dealer link on
the page. You can also input your information in the form area but space
is limited on the form.

2005 Tucson Information page http://www.meteorite.com/tucson/

We will have links to this page on both www.meteorite.com and
www.meteoritetimes.com

Thanks!

Paul and Jim

   Paul Harris paul_at_meteorite.com
   Jim Tobin jim_at_meteorite.com
   The Meteorite Exchange, Inc. http://www.meteorite.com
   MeteoriteTimes.com http://www.meteoritetimes.com
   PMB#455 P.O. Box 7000, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA