[meteorite-list] Great Meteor Shower

From: DNAndrews <DNA1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Dec 14 00:21:19 2004

Guess it's some kind of inversion "OR" something. (Not "OF" Sorry for
the typo). It is an inversion. But, when we usually get these it gets
down to sub-zero temps. Not this time for which we are thankful.
"Don't go in the fog. There's something in the fog." (Lousy acting by
Adrian Barbeau in "The Fog",)

>>> http://www.meteoritegallery.com/gallery/rfsdmp