[meteorite-list] Call for Auction entries - ad

From: branchw_at_bellsouth.net <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Dec 14 06:34:26 2004

Hi Michael,

I am very particular about from whom I buy meteorites.
It would be helpful if you would post the key to who has placed meteorites
in your auction, on the auction page. It looks like you only have two
people so far, and I think I can figure out who they are, but there are
certain individuals from whom I would prefer not to purchase. Thanks.

-Walter