[meteorite-list] Kainsaz curio

From: fcressy <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Dec 14 13:35:41 2004

Hi Dave and all,

Kainsaz fell in 1937, but I believe the specimens that Finmet are selling
come from fairly recent finds. I also believe that some photos of the find
area were posted to the list within the last couple of years, and that the
area is very wooded. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's possible that what
we're seeing is a weathering phenomena from it's "death" on earth and not
inclusions. At any rate, it's a very cool looking slice.

Sincerely,
Frank