[meteorite-list] NWA 2504 - a beauty

From: Bernhard Rems <bernhard_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Dec 14 16:14:39 2004

Hi,

maybe you remember that Stefan Ralew from Berlin offered a couple of unusual
chondrites from Northwest Africa here lately. I purchased some of the
slices, and I received them today. I want to point you to a picture of NWA
2504, a partially impact melted H/L3-4:

http://www.meteoritegallery.com/gallery/viennametcoll/nwa25041540

No further comments from my side, just enjoy this beauty. The picture wasn't
enhanced other than adjusted in brightness a little. No sharpening, no
contrast enhancement - that's just the way it looks.

Bernhard

PS: Every other piece I have received from Stefan is just beautiful as
well...