[meteorite-list] AD-Link To Today's Ending Auctions

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Dec 14 17:06:25 2004

Dear list,

Please pardon my repeat email, I forgot to include an easy link to see all
of our ending auctions. We have approximately 90 eBay auctions under our
"meteoritelab" seller name ending today in just a couple hours, many still
at just 99 cents. There are bargains to be had with these! There are many
rare achondrites and planetary meteorites along with the wide selection of
ordinary chondrites and irons listed.

To see these auctions and other officially classified items of interest
please click on the link below and go to "Go see all current items for sale
by this member."
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteoritelab

Best regards and Happy Holidays to all,

Greg and Adam Hupe