[meteorite-list] Meteorite Regrets

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Dec 14 17:36:30 2004

Hello Everyone,

Anyone ever sell or trade a meteorite and later regret havig done so? I
have. I remember this one beautiful Sikhote-Alin shrapnel specimen that I
sold about 5 years ago. I got it from John Sinclair. I can't remember the
exact weight but it was around 3 to 4 lbs. It was the most fantasitc
looking large shrapnel I had ever seen. I will probably never see another
like it (though not for lack or trying). I have spent years trying to
replace it.

sniff...sniff... :-(

If anyone on this list has it. Please let me know. I would like to think
it has a good home now.

sniff...sniff...

(and give me a chance to buy it back!)

-Walter (pining for a piece of iron and nickel)