[meteorite-list] Great Meteor Shower

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Dec 14 21:00:01 2004

Hello Everyone,

Missed the meteor shower cause I fell asleep before my daughter as I was
putting her to bed but I just came in from observing comet C/2004 Q2
Machholz. It is visible in binoculars and looks really nice in my 10 inch
Dob. It is very easy to find as it is near Orion. Continue a line from the
Orion nebula through Rigel and there it is. Here is a great star map:

http://www.skyhound.com/sh/2004_Q2.gif

-Walter