[meteorite-list] AD; Garmin GPS for sale or trade.

From: Tom AKA James Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 15 12:08:29 2004

Hello List, I am selling or trading (for a nice looking individual) my
Garmin GPS 12. It will come with the GPS, instruction book, plus these
extras, carrying case, GPS video guide, and a book called, GPS made easy
that happens to use the Garmin 12. It also comes with pre-marked Meteor
crater and Gold basin! : )
   I paid well over $200 for this stuff and I will sell it for $100 + $5 or
so shipping or trade it for a nice individual of something. It is a few
years old, but works great! You can see a pic here;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/peregrineflier/DSCN0308.jpg

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168