[meteorite-list] AD-New Shock Melt Breccia and other Great Deals

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 15 14:51:29 2004

Dear list members,

I have approximately 30 eBay auctions under my "naturesvault" seller name
ending today in just a few hours, many still at just 99 cents. There are
planetary, rare and other new meteorites that have been announced lately,
including last week's gorgeous Shock Melt Breccia, NWA 2394. Where other
dealers have their IMB listed at $30.00 a gram, I have NWA 2394 starting at
a fraction of that and believe it to be more beautiful. Here is a link to
one of these awesome impact melt specimens:

New - NWA 2394 L4 Shock Melt Breccia 13.3 gram complete slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2292933222&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

There are only five left currently on eBay and of those, the only remaining
complete slices. There was only 277 grams in one stone to start with and
after cutting and polishing losses, there was not much to go around. If you
are interested, this may be your only chance to get a piece of this gorgeous
meteorite.

Another interesting offering is a Skhote Alin with a Natural Hole in it.
Here is the link to the auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2292931756&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Here is a link to one of three remaining NWA 3135 Diamond Rich Ureilite
slices I have:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2292929714&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

There are other great deals to be had so if you are interested, check out
items offered by seller, naturesvault. That, or click on one of the above
links and then click on "View Seller's Other Auctions".

Best regards and Happy Holidays to all,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)