[meteorite-list] AD-Oriented Sikhote Shield & New Eucrite

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 15 21:52:19 2004

Dear list members,

I have just listed on eBay under my "naturesvault" seller name an awesome
Sikhote Alin Shield-Type Oriented individual starting at just 99 cents. It
has wonderful Flow Lines and Lip-Over. Here is the direct link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2294713006&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

I have also listed a new Basaltic Eucrite, NWA 3142. It has a Total Known
Weight of only 55 grams. I listed all that is available with "Buy it Now" so
if you are interested, this will be your only chance at it. I had 10 pieces
and two sold immediately and the rest will go fast. Here is a link to one of
the larger available ones (at time of this post):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2294719170&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

I also have up several lots of unclassified Moroccan meteorites. Most are
probably ordinary chondrites, but you never know. Go to "naturesvault" to
see all items currently available or click on one of the above links and
then click on "View Seller's Other Auctions".

Best regards and Happy Holidays,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)