[meteorite-list] 4kg/600g meteorite

From: aziz habibi <aziz_habibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 16 13:30:08 2004

hello list and all
svend this exactly what happend in this story , braik is not a scam,
he is only trying to find the good stone and he has acces to internet ,
this is why he send email to the list trying to find a buyer for what he
think its a meteorite
i see each day in erfoud many guys coming to me with what they think its a
meteorite
and its for us to make the difrence

thanks
aziz