[meteorite-list] Shameless Ebay Auction Promotion

From: Jim Strope <jim_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 16 16:13:56 2004

Hi All...........

My planetary Ebay Auctions are ending tonight so don't delay in buying
yourself a holiday present. If you can't spend money on yourself, who can
you spend it on?

Also, take a look at the photos of some high quailty Gibeons that I have on
"buy it now" sales even if you don't want to bid. I think you will enjoy
the photos.

Do a search on my ebay name catchafallingstar.com or go to the
following link and scroll to the bottom:

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=catchafallingstar.com

Here are the details:

Beautiful 1+ gram specimen of ZAGAMI with an edge of glossy fusion crust:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2288213890

NWA 998 Nakhlite thinsection and specimen with fusion crust. I have sold
the thinsection alone for $500- but most have gone to institutions so I only
have 7 left:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2288208319

1/4 gram of DHOFAR 019 with incredible surface area for the weight:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2288345664

A nice ULTRA Thin partslice of NWA 482 with fusion crust. Not many pieces
of NWA 482 come up for sale with fusion crust so now is your chance:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2290094571

Even though these are ebay auctions, my unconditional money back guarantee
applies so don't hesitate to bid.

Thanks for looking!!!!!

Jim Strope

http://www.catchafallingstar.com