[meteorite-list] Clarification

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Dec 18 05:55:45 2004

Holla list,

as I was asked how much money from the Chiang Khans will be used for the
HIV- and streetchildren project - as Oliver wrote on his page "a huge
part.." -

in fact 100% of the money will be used, ALL, suta la suta, everything and
of course I do not take any comission or provision for selling them.

Enjoy: http://photos.yahoo.com/metmartinde

And fogive me, that my postings in their repetitive way may remind you on a
Capos Sales sale,
but for this purpose I'm not ashamed to abuse the list and to repeat my
beggings until you recognize the opportunity (in German we say: to carry
someone to the hunt).

Thanks.
Martin