[meteorite-list] it has been my pleasure

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Dec 19 10:32:49 2004

Hello again list.I just want to say it has been a pleasure to give away
the freebies I have given away.I gave away over 50 different meteorites
this year alone.I did it because I know how much this great hobby can
cost.So I figured since I have been so blessed this year, why not give
away some of these that I do not need in my collection.I have given some
to alot of kids that will be or are just tickled pink to be getting to
show off.To me it is about giving, not always getting.And to make the kids
smile that in inself is enuff to make me smile.I also gave away some to
the new B.I.M.S. in england.That givaway also had kids written all over
it.I am so thankful for that group starting up.We need more groups like
that.I also gave away to people who could not afford to buy to many
pieces.They are very happy with the little I gave them.Yeah some of you
may say,I buy to givaway,to trade to givaway,or just to givaway.Well that
is fine.To each thier own I enjoy giving, and I may continue to do it next
year, just because I want to.Well I look forward to seeing everyone in
tucson in 6 weeks.It is hard to believe that it is coming again up do
soon.Oh well, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone on this big
ol' planet we call EARTH,and may a meteorite fall in your neck of the
woods, like it did me last year in park forest, ill.

                                steve arnold, chicago, ill., USA!!
                              SOMEWHERE BETWEEN VENUS AND MARS!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120