[meteorite-list] Meteorite Display Stand - Gift

From: Michael Gallant <miga_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Dec 19 15:30:45 2004

Hello Folks,

It's not much but I'm caught up in the Holiday Spirit and would like the
opportunity to give a little ?thank you? gift to each of you. (OK, so it
"could be" partly a shameless promo as well?) Whatever you choose to
think of it as, you can email your postal address to: miga_at_metrocast.net
and I get one out to you.

The gift stand can be viewed at <
https://metsale.com/auctiondetails.php?id=100008 > and gray is shown but
also available in clear. If you feel so inclined as to cover postage
($1.00, thank you) or for those outside of the USA (sorry), you may do
so at PayPal id name miga_at_metrocast.net.

For those not wishing the gift, please accept my sincere Thank You for
the wealth of information given me over the past year.

The Very Best Holiday Wishes to You All,
Mike & Jane Gallant
www.migacorp.com