[meteorite-list] Elbogen + Vienna pictures

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Dec 20 09:13:19 2004

I'm happy to own a 6g slice - also from Dieter with his ultrathin cut
slices -
with a small schreibersite.
Anyone who will trade it against 384g of Winona?
(this offer is valuable only for that short time Dieter still has to offer
slices, as I don't know, where to get from Elbogen again).

A picture of the Elbogen main mass we can find on Christian Anger's
homepage,
there he posted pictures of some raisins from the famous Vienna collection!
Great page!

Go here:
http://www.austromet.com/index2.html

scroll down in the main frame until:

26.01.2003
 METEORITE PICTURES
from
Vienna Collection

Click on the latter and enjoy!

Many thanks to Christian for putting them online.
I was only two times in Vienna in 10years and both time the meteorite hall
was closed because of restauration. I bet, if I'll go next time, it will be
closed again.

Martin