[meteorite-list] Wholesale Canyon Diablo ///Take two // Add Sale

From: Mike / flattoprocks <mikewm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Dec 20 13:05:58 2004

 Hello list, I had made this same offer a while back and just wanted to
throw it out there again. In case anyone missed it or thought they were all
gone. I still have some very nice Canyon Diablos at $100.00 per pound and a
5 pound minimum. If you like bigger or smaller pieces send me your
preference and I will see what I can do. I have both cleaned and un cleaned,
most of the material is between 200 grams and 5 pounds. Thanks for your
time.
Mike Miller // E-Bay flattoprocks
Website // www.meteoritefinder.com