[meteorite-list] Fwd: Tucson Hotel Share?

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Dec 20 17:56:08 2004

Dear Listees:

Fellow List member Jake Pelletier asked me to post this for him, as his
messages are not getting through to the List .

Regards,

Geoff N.

***********************

Hi All,
?
I just booked my accomodations and flight to Tucson. This is my first
time and I am very excited.
?
To keep costs down (maybe?buy more meteorites) I am?open to sharing my
accomodations with anyone who also wants to save a little money. I will
be staying at the Arizona Plaza (thanks for the help Geoff) from
Thursday Feb. 3 to Sunday Feb. 6 (a total of 4 nights) in a double. If
you are interested or have any questions please contact me off the
list.
?
Thanks,
Jake Pelletier