[meteorite-list] Contest - Subscribe to Meteorite Magazine and I will send you free...

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Dec 20 21:48:46 2004

Hello Meteorite List and Meteorite Articles Mailing List members,

I would like to announce my entrance into a Meteorite Magazine subscription
contest suggested by my kind colleague Al Mitterling.

So here it is. This offer is good to the end of the year, although if the
contest is extended, so shall this offer. Subscribe to meteorite
magazine....and I will send you a free set of my meteorite postcards. I
will cover shipping no matter where you live in world. To get the free
postcards, just forward to me, Joel's confirmation e-mail of your
subscription, with the understanding that as far as this Meteorite Magazine
Contest is considered, I get your credit....along with your address, and I
will send out a set of the cards. These postcards were recently in Postcard
Collector magazine advertised at $26.95 with shipping a set, from which I
sold about 17 sets. Not too good...but not too bad.

The magazine is $35.00 a year and is written by the collectors, dealers and
scientists. Every issue features, Richard Norton of "Rocks from Space"
fame, and contains all the latest news. This is the only print magazine,
not scientific jargon, that is available to the meteorite community. If you
are not a subscriber and think you might be missing out....your right.

http://www.meteor.co.nz/sub.html

I wonder if pay pal might help a few of you subscribe. I do not think
Meteorite Magazine is set up for such, but if you PayPal me the $35.00, I
will forward it to Joel and suffer the Pay Pal fees myself.

Plus if I am allowed to do such for the contest, I would like to start off
with two subscriptions I will order. One to renew my own, and the other
which I will let the IMCA board members decide who goes to, which I suggest
only that it be a fellow IMCA member.

This offer…or these offers are not associated with Meteorite Magazine, and
is only an attempt by me, Mark Bostick, to both promote the magazine, which
I think is a good thing, and enter the Mitterling suggested contest. Plus
there are a few cool contest items….J

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com