[meteorite-list] Contest - Subscribe to Meteorite Magazine

From: Anita Westlake <libawc_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Dec 21 08:58:59 2004

I've been a subscriber for a couple of years. This is the most beautiful,
well-written journal I have ever had the pleasure to read. This is the ONLY
journal I have consistently read from cover to cover (including the ads!)

Last night I showed "Meteorite" magazine to a fellow collector. He was
amazed. I showed him one issue as he eagerly reached for another. "Oh, I
have to see this one on Park Forest" he exclaimed. "Oooooh...I want to see
that one on the Georgia tektite" he'd drool.

If a "picture paints a thousand words" then Meteorite magazine is a
masterpiece.

Anita D. Westlake