[meteorite-list] Re: Dr. Harrison "Jack" Schmitt in Tucson

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Dec 21 12:43:21 2004

Hi Geoff and list members,

Dr. Schmitt will be a great addition to an already great show. Lets do not
forget to thank Bob Haag and all of the gem dealers at the Westward Look
Resort who pitched in to make it happen. The biggest "Thank You" should go
to Dave Weisman, the promoter of the Westward Look Resort show, who made it
all happen. He actually approached all of us meteorite dealers with rooms at
the Westward Look Resort two years ago with the idea. A vote was taken at
the time for a Tucson 2004 appearance but there was not much enthusiasm from
the gem dealer side, just all of us with meteorites at the show. I am glad
to see it was accomplished for 2005. Great job to all involved.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe