[meteorite-list] Magazine subscription

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Dec 21 12:44:10 2004

Hi, for all those friendly competitors in the contest, I wanted to make you an offer. You can get me on board if someone promises to give me 5 photocopied articles of my choice from back issues, some older. I really like all the nice bribes out there but I'd rather this humbler request because the best bribe is the magazine content itself. Please respond off list if anyone is to take me up on this. But be sure you can do your end since to the contrary, I was be quite let down:(
Saludos, Doug