[meteorite-list] AD: Auctions or rare stones ending in 24 hrs

From: Herbert Raab <herbert.raab_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Dec 21 16:15:27 2004

Dear fellow collectors,

my auctions of four rare meteorites are ending in just about 24
hours. None of these meteorites has got any bids by now, so take
your chance to add these rare specimens to your collection now:

Tierra Blanca, Winonaite, 0.55g fragment. To my knowledge, this
is the only Winonaite besides Winona that has ever been available
to collectors that did not originate from the Sahara desert:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6500087109&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

Ibitira, unique Eucrite-like achondrite, 2.06g slice. Recent
research turned out that Ibitira samples a unique parent body,
so this is a must-have for every type-orientated collection.
Available at less than half the price I paid to Michael Blood
seven years ago (and nobody knew about Ibitira's unique parent
body at that time...):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6500088185&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

HaH 180, ungrouped, unequillibrated chondrite, 3.4g slice with
great chondrules. Rare stone, comes with a photograph of the
meteorite in situ:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6500089619&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

DaG 647, Eucrite, 1.2g endcut with fusion crust. Unusual mineralogy
and texture, attesting the two-stage thermal history of that stone.
Another must-have for every type-orientated collectors:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6500090426&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

Hope someone finds these interesting.

Thanks again for looking, and good luck to all bidders!

  Herbert Raab