[meteorite-list] Meteorite Stand gift offer

From: Michael Gallant <miga_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 22 01:06:52 2004

Hello again Folks,

Jane and I are very pleased that many of you took us up on our Meteorite
Stand gift offer. It's not much but just in case you missed the first
time, the gift offer still stands?. no pun intended ;>) email us
miga_at_metrocast.net with your postal address and we'll get one out to you.

The gift stand can be viewed at <
https://metsale.com/auctiondetails.php?id=100008 > gray is shown but
also available in clear. If you feel so inclined as to help cover
postage ($1), you may do so at PayPal id name is miga_at_metrocast.net.

The Very Best Holiday Wishes to You All,

Mike & Jane Gallant
http://www.migacorp.com/meteorite_display.htm