[meteorite-list] E-mail a Harvey Award....

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 22 17:37:39 2004

For those who want to actually see what an harvey
award looks like see here:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/sales/harveyaward.jpg
It stands 18 feet tall in front of the place where I
live with the 600 kilo crusted oriented meteorite
standing gracefully on top of it.
The harvey award rock landed there on top of the
podium after burning down a barn and leaving a crater
two miles wide, was seen for hundreds of miles as it
fell, requiring airlines to change their travel
itinaries for days, changed the course of history and
scared a couple pidgeons.
I have been known to tell the truth sometimes to
Cheers
DEAN

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/postcardgalleryhome.html