[meteorite-list] odds and ends

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 22 19:28:04 2004

Hello list.Just an update as to what is going on.As far as my christmas
meteorite sale, it is still 2 for 1.I also took off $10 off each piece.I
also added 6 new ones.So let me know what you want.And this is the final
plug for the CAMPOS SALES stones I am selling.I have alot of the big ones
left, still way below what they are going for.Mine are between $3.39 and
$4.09 a gram.Still a very good price.I will be bringing them all with me
to tucson, so you'll see what fine stones these are.I also want to thank
tom knudson for the beautiful 5.6 gram slice of GLORIETTA MOUNTAIN I just
got from him.It is my first piece of that meteorite.And I also want ot
thank eric twelker for making it so affordable to obtain the 8.6 gram
slice of GUJBA.And I can hardlly wait for my piece of CHIANG KHAN.Merry
christmas all!

                                          steve arnold, chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120