[meteorite-list] AD-New "Not-so-Ordinary", Ordinary Chondrite and Merry Christmas

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 23 15:38:47 2004

Cool stuff Greg. The individual of NWA 2696 would be obscure in a big pile of NWA 869's.
A nice reminder to bring your magnets to Tucson...and be sure to go through the piles. :)

I was hoping to make it to Tucson again this year, but it looks doubtful. I may have to be there in spirit with my mental magnet. Enjoy it, to those who go .

Happy Holidays..."pass the ________"...fill in the blank to your liking one and all.

John

PS OK, here are some suggestions.

peace