[meteorite-list] Regarding my post concerningTucson Macovich Auction, Important

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 23 18:27:17 2004

Hello all-

Regarding my statement the other day that went something like
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGH"

I humbly apologize for the fact that I only read the first paragraph and
stopped reading further, particularly the part where it mentions that the
auction was cancelled due to the abduction of his daughter. My above comment
was simply a measure of my disappointment that the auction was cancelled
and, having now read the entire post, I realize it was of poor character. I
wish Darryl and his family success in resolving this unpleasant issue and
ask you to forgive the impulsive reply.

Rob Wesel
We are the music makers...
and we are the dreamers of the dreams.