[meteorite-list] Meteorite 'News'

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 24 05:44:10 2004

Hi Walter and all,

I have read T. R. LeMaire's book "Stones from the Stars" (and have a copy
or two I would be willing to sell ;-) The book actually starts out with
some good information about meteorites but about half way through he starts
to mention the systematic landings and draws lines on certain falls finds
to show an intelligence is peppering the Earth with these messengers from
space.

Needless to say I decided not to waste more time reading the rest when it
got out of line. Better to re-read Find a Falling Star. Hey think I might
just do that. All my best!

--AL