[meteorite-list] Non NWA Lunar Update

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 24 21:23:43 2004

Adam,

Thanx for the update. The NEA 001 is a very nice lunar. I have a nice thin 0.59 g slice from you that has a bit of light colored crust(I think) or caliche ?, and a noticeable blob of FE/Ni metal in it. This piece a real favorite.

Happy Holidays...time to play Santa.

HO HO HO

John

-------------- Original message from "Adam Hupe" <raremeteorites_at_comcast.net>: --------------