[meteorite-list] As a matter of fact, I done!

From: Tom AKA James Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Dec 26 18:02:09 2004

Hi Tom and list, the bickering does not bother me, I just don't read them.
: ) The list could use some bickering right now, at least there would be
something in my inbox! : )
  As for my collecting, it is just not a good time to be collecting
meteorites for me (not unusual). Trying to be a single dad (or mom) now days
is tough. All my money (and them some) goes towards raising my kid. I am
selling my meteorites to make ends meet. My collection is small to start
with and is hardly worth calling a collection anymore! The bright side, I
don't have to display them, I don't have anything worth looking at! : ) So,
it is depressing to see so many nice meteorites for sale and can't even
consider trying to buy it, or wait, I can, my kid does not need to eat this
month, no wait, she does! My dad responsibilities have to come way before
my collection. So I need to focus my thoughts on my most important task
(for now) my kid.

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168