[meteorite-list] Hello Anyone out there ??

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Dec 26 19:09:46 2004

Where is everyone? I know Mike Farmer got back from the Tokyo show
............. Told me he was tired as hell from the trek home, and then he
disappeared . I thought he might share his experience with the show (
Highlights, etc.) maybe even offer a nice new meteorite to sell us.
What about Xmas? Did anyone get any nice new meteorites?
I was expecting a new 8" saw to do some cutting. Instead I got a brand new
kick ass computer , fast as hell !! ( poor me :-) . I guess I'll have to buy
the saw for myself. Maybe the wife thought my having a saw would consume
more of my time that I could be spending with her.

So whats the deal ?? anyone get a meteorite for Christmas ?

Bob Evans