[meteorite-list] Becchar?

From: Jeff Kuyken <jeff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Dec 28 08:24:27 2004

G'day Anita,

To my knowledge "Bechar" is an area close to the Morocco/Algerian border.

http://meteoriticalsociety.org/bulletin/areas/bechar.jpg

I know of Bechar or Bechar 001 which is an L5 and Bechar 002 which is an H6.
I'm not sure about "Becchar" with two c's. Maybe someone else may know some
more. Bernd? ;-)

Cheers,

Jeff Kuyken
I.M.C.A. #3085