[meteorite-list] Meteorite Magazine Contest

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Dec 28 17:24:49 2004

Dear List,

Just a note to say that the Meteorite Magazine Contest is going to becoming
to a close on December 31 at midnight New Zealand Time. To check out the
details of the contest go to this link:

http://www.arizonameteorites.com/contest.htm

First prize winner gets his/her choice of the meteorites posted on the
contest webpage above. We will have three winning places and the second
place winner will get his/her choice of the remaining two specimens. Third
place winner will get the remaining prize.

Subscriptions have to be received (paid for) in order to count. Please send
your list to me at: almitterling_at_kconline.com or send to Joel
Schiff/Meteorite Magazine at:
jschiff_at_ihug.co.nz and we will determine the winner of the contest. We will
announce the winner after all entries have been tabulated.

Thanks for everyone's participation! See Mark Bostick's offer below!

                                   December 20, 2004
Mark Bostick has made a generous offer to everyone that buys a subscription
Meteorite Magazine before the end of the year. For details about this offer
go to
the link below.

http://six.pairlist.net/pipermail/meteorite-list/2004-December/147609.html

--AL Mitterling