[meteorite-list] NEWLY DISCOVERED CHINESE PALLASITE FINALLY AVAILABLE!!! Ad

From: John Birdsell <birdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 29 00:10:35 2004

Hello Everyone! We hope you all had a wonderful holiday. We are please
to announce that we have finally finished preparing a number of our
specimens of gorgeous new Pallasite from China. This pallasite has
amazing, large orange olivine crystals and appears to be very stable
along the lines of Imilac, Esquel or Glorieta Mountain. Our specimens
have been polished to a mirror-like finish, and are even more gorgeous
than the photos reveal. To see our available specimens click the
following link:

http://stores.ebay.com/Arizona-Skies-Meteorites

We also have a number of beautiful Al Mahbas pallasite specimens still
available on our website, and we will be announcing several more very
interesting new meteorites shortly.

Cheers & Happy New Year!

-John & Dawn
Arizona Skies Meteorites