[meteorite-list] The non collector

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 29 10:28:13 2004

Tom,
I think if you took a poll of the list, you'd find that many of us have had
to refrain from purchasing meteorites for our collections at times; very
few people have the resources to buy all of the items they want for
collections or hobbies. After all, hobbies are a secondary part of life
that we can allocate money to after we take care of the necessities of
raising children and paying our normal day to day expenses.

Best,

John Gwilliam