[meteorite-list] AD-More NWA 2624 Pallasite-Like Ureilite available

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 29 16:18:59 2004

Dear list members,

Due to the great interest and near sell-out of yesterday's listings of my
new NWA 2624 "Pallasite-Like" Ureilite, I have finished polishing the
remainder of the material. There were only 20 pieces left and all are
available on eBay under seller, naturesvault. They are all listed with "Buy
it Now". Do not hesitate if you are interested in one of the most beautiful
Ureilites out there because this is all I have. These are listed at the
5-Day limit.

Remember, these are super polished on BOTH sides and most are cut very thin
from 1mm to 2.5mm. If you compare the slice to my fingers in the photo, you
will see what I am talking about. They have a great weight to size ratio!

Here is a link to the first one from today's listings:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6502342050&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

To see all of the available specimens click on the above link and the click
on "View Seller's Other Auctions" or simply go to eBay and search for
seller, naturesvault.

Here are a couple great bargains that are ending in just a couple hours,
along with several others that are still at just 99 cents:

NEW - NWA 2395 LL4 with cool Xenoliths 13.1 gram Complete Slice (several
listed, starting at just 99 cents, see all listings for other sizes):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6500891172&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

NEW - NWA 2696 Howardite 49 gram Individual (still at a bargain rate):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6500892055&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Sikhote Alin 19.9 gram Individual with a Natural Hole:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6500890722&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Best regards and thanks once again,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection