FW: [meteorite-list] The non collector

From: Fredric Stephan <steff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 30 00:26:16 2004

----------
From: Fredric Stephan <steff_at_gwtc.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 21:20:37 -0700
To: Jim Strope <jim_at_catchafallingstar.com>
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] The non collector

on 12/29/2004 11:58 AM, Jim Strope at jim_at_catchafallingstar.com wrote:

> Stick around Tom!!!!! Just because you are not actively adding to your
> collection doesn't mean you have lost your love for meteorites. Spending
> money has nothing to do with the contribution one makes to the list or
> knowledge and enjoyment gained.
>
> I would much rather see this list populated by people who love meteorites
> and don't spend money than I would by people who spend money and trash other
> list members.
>
> Hopefully the New Year will bring happiness to all..............
>
> Jim Strope
> 421 Fourth Street
> Glen Dale, WV 26038
>
> http://www.catchafallingstar.com

Hello List Members :
 I am new to this list as well as the IMCA List. Name here is
Fredric Stephan. I live in the BLACK HILLS of Beautiful SW SOUTH
DAKOTA . I have been lurking for a long time.
Watching and learning.
Odds very high that many others are watching this list ?
Time to add to the list now that I have an idea of the
behavior.

I have helped out in West Virginia ; been there; Almost as nice
as here. haha.
I agree with your entire message JIM S., especially your
encouragement for TOM.
Hello Tom .
By the way, 3 days last week , I did Not collect meteorites ; so
am I , therefore a non-collector ? No, it all is a matter of
time. Where do we draw the line ? Time. Information. Thinking.
ETC.
Tom is still a collector ; right now a collector of information
as well. Right TOM ?
Once a meteorite addict , always................. a ......... collector.
Happy Trails,
Fritz