[meteorite-list] how you young we can start collecting meteorite

From: aziz habibi <aziz_habibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 30 22:48:03 2004

hello all and happy new year to all
i get yesterday a visit of one of the younguest collector from austria
alexandre kurt
a nice young man 13 years old that he need nwa 1110 and olivine diogenite
and nwa 3133
and amgla and bengeurir .
simpley he is wondefull ; anice young guy with anough data to be a good
collector and this has make me more than happy.
and i know that the futur is assured with new teams.
i m simpley fascinated by this young austrian guy.
he konw christian anger and eric haidrer and all.
wonderfull
i will post post his photo because you need to know this peremium collector
i gived to him link of the list so you willl see him soon

happy new year
aziz