[meteorite-list] RE: Happy New Year y'all

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 31 21:37:03 2004

It's undoubtedly already the New Year elsewhere in the world...

Tonight will be a small friends and family gathering: Chicken paprikash with
noodles, mini quiches and corn (regrettably not on the cob.) Tomorrow will
be a somewhat larger feast, because I just found out that Mein Host has a
cold and will not be able to have the usual gathering: a marinated lamb
roast (we have a marinade that transforms a boneless leg of lamb into the
Lamb of God :-), glazed ham, baked chicken, broccoli with cheese sauce, beer
bread, rice, fruit salad, poke if I can get it, and a dessert cake/bread of
some type (it was a gift; what do I know?)

I'm not very sorry to see the back end of 2004. The tsunamis were a
terrible blow to Indonesia, but the preceding parts of the year, at least
locally, weren't all that fun either. Hopefully 2005 will be better! Best
wishes to all, and Gung hee fat choy!

Tracy Latimer