[meteorite-list] COMING WITH GOODIES TO TUCSON

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:19 2004

Hi there and good morning list.Just a reminder that I will be arriving in
tucson on the 5th in the late morning.I have also decided to bring some
goodies with me for selling or trading.Trading would be best for all.I
look forward to seeing everyone again and those I have not met.I will also
be taking lots of pictures to put up on my website for everyone to see.I
hope the show is going well, and cannot wait to get there and see
everyone.Have a great day and PANTHERS!!

                                   steve arnold, chicago, usa!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728