[meteorite-list] Pre Tucson NWA Sale on EBAY

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:19 2004

For those of you not going to Tucson (And for those
who are) I have around 150 NWAs listed cheap on ebay -
mostly in my ebay store that will not show up in the
regular ebay listings.
Do a search on my ebay user id AMUNRE
I think this link might work also:
http://stores.ebay.com/id=1598024&ssPageName=L2
Great time to get meteorites cheap.
Paypal is the best form of payment (I am trying to
raise some Tucson money fast so paypal would be great
for payment).
I hope to get over 200 NWA's on ebay up before I go
out to the superbowl game later today (And our
designated driver has to work until 4 so I suspect
that I will come close anyway since I cant go early
because of that).
Panthers are dogs by 7. Take the points.
Cheers
DEAN
www.meteoriteshop.com