Fw: [meteorite-list] NWA meteorites - money for terrorism?

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:19 2004

Greetings Habibi,
Like Mike says, their name is Pellison, they are French. I think they
are greedy, and are bad for NWA buyers, sellers, and hunters. With many
GREAT meteorite peoples, I suppose there must be one or two bad ones.
Hah, Libyian connection?

Why are they like this? What is their REAL problem?

Dave Freeman