[meteorite-list] Mars Rover Spirit Restored to Health

From: Howard Wu <freewu2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:19 2004

--0-1691191974-1075698691=:18796

"Each martian day, or "sol" lasts about 40 minutes longer than
an Earth day. Spirit begins its 30th sol on Mars at 12:44
a.m. Monday, Pacific Standard Time. Opportunity begins its
10th sol on Mars at 1:05 p.m. Monday, PST. The two rovers
are halfway around Mars from each other."

If I could get an extra 40minutes of sleep in every morning I'd feel great too!

Howard Wu

PS. Just got my other Lafayette crumbs lots out on ebay- My way of celebrating before Tuscon. Some are running one day and three day. Plus one more modest lot on runs start tomorrow ending Tuesday night with my first lot. That will be it. IF YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOOSE!!

---------------------------------
BT Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, sign up online today and save £80
--0-1691191974-1075698691=:18796

<DIV>"Each martian day, or "sol" lasts about 40 minutes longer than<BR>an Earth day. Spirit begins its 30th sol on Mars at 12:44<BR>a.m. Monday, Pacific Standard Time. Opportunity begins its<BR>10th sol on Mars at 1:05 p.m. Monday, PST. The two rovers<BR>are halfway around Mars from each other."<BR></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If I could get an extra 40minutes of sleep in every morning I'd feel great too! </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Howard Wu</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, <a href="http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=21064/*http://btyahoo.yahoo.co.uk">sign up online</a> today and save £80</font>