[meteorite-list] AD-SALE: LAFAYETTE CRUMBS- Quick pre-Tucson flashsale!

From: Howard Wu <freewu2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:19 2004

--0-739612966-1075701468=:68293

Hello List.

Yes Lafayette! An All-American Martian find! The only potential terrorist you're supporting is me.

Help send a poor country acupuncturist to Tuscon. I've just posted for quick sale six Lafayette crumbs lots. (One start Monday for Tuesday night.) The largest- smallest micros you'll see this week! Some of these are 1day auctions so if you snooze, you loose. Sensational and anytime! You'll wont see me be doing this again.

Here's the ebay link to the "big boy." Then see "seller's other items."

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2222610539&category=3239

If your at the show, I will hand deliver. And thanks for your support....

Howard Wu
Bishop, CA
(newforwu)

---------------------------------
BT Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, sign up online today and save £80
--0-739612966-1075701468=:68293

<DIV>Hello List.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Yes Lafayette! An&nbsp;All-American Martian find!&nbsp;The only potential terrorist you're supporting is me. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Help send a poor country acupuncturist to Tuscon. I've just posted for quick sale six Lafayette crumbs lots. (One start Monday for Tuesday night.) The largest- smallest micros you'll see this week!&nbsp; Some of these are 1day auctions so if you snooze, you loose. Sensational and anytime!&nbsp;You'll wont&nbsp;see me be doing this again.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Here's the&nbsp;ebay link&nbsp;to the "big boy." Then&nbsp;see "seller's other items."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=2222610539&amp;category=3239">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=2222610539&amp;category=3239</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><BR>If your at the show, I will hand deliver.&nbsp;And thanks for your support....</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Howard Wu</DIV>
<DIV>Bishop, CA&nbsp;</DIV>
Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, <a href="http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=21064/*http://btyahoo.yahoo.co.uk">sign up online</a> today and save £80</font>