[meteorite-list] simply NWA meteorites are not able to feed terrorism

From: Basilicofresco <dave28_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:19 2004

At 05.57 02/02/2004 +0000, Matteo wrote:

>I do not make no excuse, I say what task and enough. Sincerely
>I do not understand where goes to end all the money that these nomads take
>selling meteorites, inasmuch as I do not see no improvement care their
>life - they have bought a house, have improved their life? - I see
>Io non faccio nessuna scusa, io dico quello che penso e basta. Sinceramente
>non capisco dove vada a finire tutto il denaro che questi nomadi prendono
>vendendo meteoriti, visto che non vedo nessun miglioramento riguardo la loro
>vita - hanno comprato una casa, hanno migliorato la loro vita? - io li vedo

First of all it is easy to understand that the moroccan meteorites are not
able to change the life of moroccan people.
In the same way in the usa the multi-billion Enron crack did not affect the
people lifestile as well few ton of meteorites/year will not turn Morocco
in Swiss.

>via clienti ad altri. Quindi, vista la situazione, io posso benissimo
>pensare di tutto riguardo dove vada a finire questo denaro.....

I'm italian but I can hardly understand what you are trying to say...

BTW in my opinion Meteorites are not able to feed a terroristic group.
I agree with Tracy Latimer: there are a lot of things much more profitable
and much more abundant.

bye,