[meteorite-list] Tucson 2004 Photos

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:21 2004

------=_NextPart_001_000E_01C3EEB3.99005B80

Hello Everybody,

Just made it in the door a couple hours ago and I will have my show repor=
t within a couple days. Sadly, I ate something bad while arriving in Tuc=
son or right before I left for Tucson and most of the time I was quite si=
ck. Almost half of the show was spent in bed and much of the other time,=
 people were asking me if I should go the hospital. (Strangely, I starte=
d feeling better after looking at Anne Black's meteorites.) I was mobile=
 most of two days and did manage to take a few photos. =20

http://photos.yahoo.com/zemadpoet

If you have sent me an e-mail this weekend, please give me a day or two t=
o get caught up.

Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com

------=_NextPart_001_000E_01C3EEB3.99005B80

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello Everybod=
y,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Just made it in the door a couple hours a=
go and I will have my show report within a couple days.&nbsp; Sadly, I at=
e something bad while arriving in Tucson or right before I left for Tucso=
n and most of the time I was quite sick.&nbsp; Almost half of the show wa=
s spent in bed and much of the other time, people were asking me if I sho=
uld go the hospital.&nbsp; (Strangely, I started feeling better after loo=
king at Anne Black's meteorites.)&nbsp; I was mobile most of two days and=
 did manage to take a few photos.&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><A =
href=3D"http://photos.yahoo.com/zemadpoet">http://photos.yahoo.com/zemadp=
oet</A></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>If you have sent me an e-mail this w=
eekend, please give me a day or two to get caught up.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</=
com">www.meteoritearticles.com</A></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_000E_01C3EEB3.99005B80--