[meteorite-list] Ad - Olivine Diogenite Sale

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:21 2004

Hello all-

I'm back from a wonderful, and expensive, time in Tucson and I'm looking to
recoup some costs. Up for grabs are some Olivine Diogenite Micros of various
sizes and pocketbooks. 10% off the marked price this week. Largest micros
weigh 0.2+ gram.

If anyone is looking for a somewhat larger specimen I can accommodate 0.3 to
60.0 grams, call or email for price. 503-693-6427 Pacific.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?V2CB25A57

NWA 1877 - Olivine Diogenite

Olivine Diogenite is the rarest class privately available in the world, one
is Antarctic, GRA 98108, the other two NWA.

The other NWA, NWA 1459, weighed 49 grams and sold out for about $5000 per
gram.

This is 30-50% Olivine with huge crystals poking out everywhere, golden
orange in color, the whole meteorite.

Bulk analysis may yet prove this to be a Peridotite.

This is rarest meteorite class, the deepest Vesta sample and no HED
collection is complete without it.

Shipping in the US $4 Priority, foreign is $5.50 Global Priority.

Please reply with your selection, payment method, and address and I will get
them out ASAP

Payment can be made via PayPal to:
Nakhladog_at_comcast.net

or mail to: